Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Starting Over

Well I decided to go through my baby clothes (I already had them pulled out to organize because I knew I was having a girl. haha) just to see if there was anything that I could use for our boy.
I made a huge pile of the girls clothes...
Everything I found that could possibly pass for baby boy clothes fit into this little box! I was pretty picky when it came to my girls. All I bought for them was pink, pink, pink! Even so they were still called boys because they had no hair! Now that they're older they get to help pick out they're own clothes and sure enough it's never pink!
We're excited to start over with this one. I never associated cute with shopping for boy's clothes, but it is. I love looking for blue clothes just as much as I did with pink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the pics. Good luck shopping for that boy. You can borrow some of the sweaters that Nana made for us if you'd like.

Emily said...

Shopping for boys can be really fun. I have always wanted to shop for a girl, though. I think girls' clothes are cuter than boys' clothes when they get bigger.

Errin said...

wow, now that is a serious pile of pink clothing!! And I bet shopping for a boy will be fun since its totally different than shopping for a girl! :)

McKenna said...

I have some old baby boy things that you are welcome to if you want any. You will love having both!

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

looks like you had a blast!